- 𝐇𝐄𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓 𝐀𝐃𝐉𝐔𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐁𝐋𝐄 𝐅𝐑𝐀𝐌𝐄 𝐎𝐍𝐋𝐘 – Turn your favorite tabletop into a height adjustable workstation with the robust ApexDesk Elite Series height adjustable desk frame! The 60" frame is 56.5” wide and 22.8” deep, perfect for tabletops with a width between 57” to 70”. The 71" frame is 67” wide and 22.8” deep, perfect for tabletops with a width between 69” to 83”. The frame has a gloss finish with color code RAL 9004 (Signal Black) or RAL 9006 (White Aluminum).
- 𝐏𝐎𝐖𝐄𝐑𝐅𝐔𝐋 2-𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐆𝐄 𝐃𝐔𝐀𝐋 𝐌𝐎𝐓𝐎𝐑𝐒 – The base features a powerful dual-motor lift system and shares the Elite desk’s control system with height adjustment range of 29” to 49” and speed of 1.5” per second with tabletop.
- 𝐒𝐎𝐋𝐈𝐃 𝐂𝐎𝐍𝐒𝐓𝐑𝐔𝐂𝐓𝐈𝐎𝐍 – Industrial grade steel C-leg frame with a load capacity of 285 lbs. The base is compatible with 60” and 71" Elite Desk with no drilling needed. If using another desktop, drill holes in accordance with the predrilled slots on the frame. The crossbar is fixed, and the legs are secured with unique locking levers.
- 𝐌𝐄𝐌𝐎𝐑𝐘 𝐂𝐎𝐍𝐓𝐑𝐎𝐋𝐋𝐄𝐑 & 𝐂𝐀𝐁𝐋𝐄 𝐓𝐑𝐀𝐘– Features an elegant 6-button programmable controller with 4 customizable presets for desired desk heights. Includes a full-size attachable cable management tray. Measuring 35.5” x 5.5”, the tray is large enough to hide all cables that come with the desk and has space for one 12-outlet power strip and a few power adapters.
- 𝐄𝐀𝐒𝐘 𝐀𝐒𝐒𝐄𝐌𝐁𝐋𝐘 & 𝐅𝐀𝐒𝐓 𝐒𝐇𝐈𝐏𝐏𝐈𝐍𝐆 – Most users can assemble in 30 minutes. We are shipping from our facility in Los Angeles. Transit time is 2 to 8 days to US 48 States.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.