- 𝐑𝐀𝐓𝐄𝐃 𝐁𝐄𝐒𝐓 𝐎𝐕𝐄𝐑𝐀𝐋𝐋 𝟐𝟎𝟐𝟏 𝐁𝐘 𝐂𝐍𝐍 𝐔𝐍𝐃𝐄𝐑𝐒𝐂𝐎𝐑𝐄𝐃 – Debuted in 2015 and for six years running, the Elite Series has been the favorite of reviewers and users. Many improvements have been made over the years. The desk has become more stable, quieter. We’ve updated packaging to reduce shipping damages to a minimum. Replacement parts are shipped within 24hrs from Los Angeles if shipping damage occurs. The desk ships in three packages and may arrive 1 to 2 days apart.
- 𝐇𝐔𝐆𝐄 𝐖𝐎𝐑𝐊 𝐒𝐔𝐑𝐅𝐀𝐂𝐄 – One-piece solid 1” thick top. At 71” wide and 33” deep (29” at mid-section), it can hold up to three screens and is one of the largest standing desks in the market. The top is made of laminated MDF with 8 colors to choose. The edges are beveled giving the desk a sophisticated look. The top comes with pre-installed metal anchors for easy installation. The top can be re-installed multiple times without damage.
- 𝐏𝐎𝐖𝐄𝐑𝐅𝐔𝐋 𝐃𝐔𝐀𝐋 𝐌𝐎𝐓𝐎𝐑 𝐋𝐈𝐅𝐓𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐒𝐘𝐒𝐓𝐄𝐌 – With a fast speed of 1.5” per second, the desk can move anywhere between 29” to 49” with a push of a button. The load capacity is 235 lbs. The digital controller has four programmable presets.
- 𝐔𝐍𝐈𝐐𝐔𝐄 𝐒𝐓𝐑𝐔𝐂𝐓𝐔𝐑𝐄 – The crossbar is fixed. No maneuver is needed to line the base up with the top. Legs are secured with locking levers. Most users can assemble in 45 minutes. The desk does not need to be taken apart if the control box or a leg needs to be replaced.
- 𝐂𝐀𝐁𝐋𝐄 𝐓𝐑𝐀𝐘 𝐈𝐍𝐂𝐋𝐔𝐃𝐄𝐃 & 𝐌𝐀𝐓𝐂𝐇𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐒𝐈𝐃𝐄 𝐃𝐄𝐒𝐊 𝐀𝐕𝐀𝐈𝐋𝐀𝐁𝐋𝐄 – Originally sold separately, we are now including a full-size cable management tray. Measuring 35.5” x 5.5”, the tray is large enough to hide all cables that comes with the desk and has space for one 12-outlet power strip and a few power adapters. Matching 47” side desks in exactly same top and base color are available and sold separately in four popular colors – white, black, light oak and red apple.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.